Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just a Kitchen Slave Today

Time Log -
7:00 am - woke up, wanted to go back to sleep, just lay in bed, and finally got up. Talked to Zen, then helped Emma, and got Dani off to school, watched a little Twilight with Zen. Puttered around the house, doing this and that.
9:40 am - exercised, Gazelle 31+ min. resistance #2, 1.20 miles, 145.1 cal. I got a new monitor for my Gazelle, when the old one broke, and the new one gives me more calories burned, which is nice, but it still doesn't factor in the resistance level, so I always feel like I did more calories than it said.
10:15 am - Upstairs, helped Emma & Connor, did various things. Ate breakfast. Zen and I went over our budget. We lost about $2000 of income when I had to quit daycare, so we've been going in the hole every month. That's why I've GOT to get this eBay store running like I need it to. I also did research on banana cookies before I went shopping.
12:30 pm - went shopping to get ingredients for this new potato goulash stew Gil wanted me to make. Then, I spent the rest of the day standing in the kitchen cooking banana cookies, cutting up a seven-pound pork loin roast to make the goulash, and to have extra meat to freeze for later meals. Also made rolls. Sometime in the afternoon I did some brief things in my craftroom.
5:45 pm - done prepping all the food. Came downstairs to my craftroom to work on some things while dinner finished cooking
6:45 pm - served dinner, came back to my craftroom & watched Supernatural
8:15 pm - went upstairs to grab my coat for ice show practice, and Dani showed me this pic she just took:

Kids sleep in the funniest positions sometimes.

Went to ice show practice, then came home, read scriptures with the fam, put Emma to bed (she woke up while I was gone), and got everyone else in bed.
10 pm - finish blog post, watch Supernatural & go to bed

Food Log -
10:50 am - Malt O'Meal cooked with frozen strawberries
12:00 pm - 1 mini Baby Bell cheese, about 1/5 to 1/4 bag of tortilla chips
3 pm - about 6 cookies, then I snitched pieces of fried pork trimmings while I made the stew, 1 light vanilla yogurt
5:45 pm - one bowl of peppermint ice cream, a few more cookies
7 pm - two bowls of stew, 2 rolls, a few more cookies
10 pm - more cookies, a glass of milk

1 comment:

Lois Ann said...

Wow! you were done and off to bed by 10PM? Watch out, you may be able to catch up on your sleep that way...

Way to go.