Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yep, Still Studying

Time Log -

6:50 am - woke up, got dressed to exercise, turned on my laptop to check my email (my blog posts have been kind of boring lately, huh?), got dressed to exercise. Then, for no good reason, I decided to clean stuff off my dresser that had been sitting there since we unpacked 2½ years ago, as well as cleaning out my jewelry box, which had junk in there that I'd accumulated since I was in high school. Don't worry, I didn't throw out the family heirlooms, but man, I got rid of some junk that seriously needed to go. Most of it wasn't even worthy to donate to D.I.
8:15 am - by the tail end of that project, Emma woke up. I snuggled her, sat at my laptop for a few minutes debating if I should wait until Connor woke up, so he could play with her while I exercised.
9:05 am - I went ahead and exercised, 30 min. Gazelle resist. #2, Connor woke up about halfway through, so I took Emma upstairs, finished exercising, then went upstairs, changed Emma's diaper, got her dressed, fed her, and I balanced my checkbook and paid some bills online, ate breakfast, then I went downstairs & showered & dressed.
12:00 pm - came upstairs, and started cooking the pasta for the pasta salad I'm taking to the Cub Scouts Blue & Gold banquet tonight. Made the salad, put Emma down for a nap, back on the computer
1:30 pm - felt like I was going to fall over at my desk, so I laid down for a quick nap.
2:15 pm - awake again and back at the computer, Emma woke up, then I messed around on Amazon getting a couple web programming books for the long haul, plus a video for Girls' Weekend, back to studying web programming
5:00 pm - update blog post, leave for scouts, we are having the Blue & Gold Banquet tonight.
8:30 pm - back home, put Emma to bed, help kids clean up, read scriptures, put Connor to bed
9:25 pm - downstairs to work at my laptop & study web programming some more, a little pillow-finding interruption from Connor and a little snuggle-me-I-had-a-nightmare interruption from Emma, but I kept at it until midnight, and now I'll post this.

Food Log -
11 am - Malt O' Meal (¼ cup dry, then add water), frozen berries added, 2 of the 1½" pumpkin choc chip cookies
12:30 pm - had a little bit of the pasta salad, maybe 1 cup, then I chomped on graham crackers, ate about ½ lb. baby carrots, ate Emma's baby puffs cereal (man, it's like eating rice cakes, 90 pieces are only 25 calories), one swallow of raspberry soda pop, 2 more cookies
6:30 pm - ate a monkey-load of food at the Cub Scout Blue & Gold dinner, I have no willpower when it comes to buffets, probably three plates-full of food. Geez, that's embarrassing, yet oh, so good (cesear salad with lots of little things & this fruit salad that had some kind of whip cream/strawberry yogurt dressing on it)

End Post #37, 2009

No comments: