Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Today Was Better - Lots of Studying

Time Log -
Asleep by about 12:30 am, woke up about 5:30, went back to sleep
6:55 am - the alarm went off, and I actually got up. I sat at my laptop for 30 min, then I went into my room to put on my exercise clothes. I walked past my bed... and after a few seconds' hesitation, I literally fell right into it. Good grief.
8:50 am - dragged myself out of bed, got dressed to exercise, Emma got up, gave her a bottle while I exercised, did 30 min. on the Gazelle, resist. #2
9:40 am - done exercising, just played with and snuggled Emma, then Connor woke up, I gave him a bath & got him dressed, dressed Emma, I got in the shower, got dressed
11:30 am - then came upstairs, ate breakfast, started working on blog layout and simultaneously studying web programming so I can understand a working example of web programming, and what each thing does.
12:40 pm - Emma down for nap, keep on studying, alternated that with cooking lunch for Connor, & making choc chip pumpkin cookies
4:00 pm - quit studying & lay down for a nap
4:50 pm - got up, went upstairs, helped kids, made dinner
5:30 pm - went to rec center to tell instructors we couldn't make it to class, and to ask if we could crash Saturday's class
5:45 pm - picked up Dani at the house, then went to East Junior High to register her for junior high next year. Yikes! She's going to be in junior high. Be still my heart. Then we went to Wal-Mart
7:00 pm - back home, took care of Emma, helped Connor, Zen came home for the night, he'll go back out in the field tomorrow
7:35 pm - went to the rec center to iceskate a little, weighed myself in the women's locker room when I was done, I was horrified. No ice cream for me!
8:05 pm - back home, got Emma ready for bed & put her to bed, then we all read scriptures, I came downstairs & inventoried the backordered items I received from Notions Marketing.
9:25 pm - get time log post up to date for the night, study web programming
10:10 pm - quit, finish post, talk with Zen, go to bed, will try to get an early start tomorrow

Food Log
16 to 24 oz. water when exercising
11:30 am - Malt O' Meal, frozen fruit mixed in, about ¼ cup sliced almonds
2 pm - 1 grilled cheese sandwhich on white, tomato soup, about ¼ can prepared, 8 to 10 2" pumpkin choc chip cookies
5:30 pm - 2 pieces french bread pizza, 12 oz. raspberry soda pop
10 pm - more water

End Post #36, 2009

1 comment:

Sue said...

I swear, beds have an evil devil voice inside that whispers at you whenever you walk past. "I'm so luscious, you know you want to lay on my glorious softness..."

Oh my monkeys, the Drama Queen is going into Jr. High? Lawdy, help us!