Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yep, Still a Slacker

Dude, it's 11pm, and I'll do a seriously condensed version of my day, cause the less we linger on my slackerness, the better. It's just embarrassing.

8:56 am - Sue called me, and I pretended that I was already awake, 'cause I was up late again last night. Sue, you did a pretty good rant today. While I agree with the topic, I feel somehow chastised in the crossfire, pickin' up some butt-chewin' vibes off that one, I tell ya, 'cause I was useless today, too. But I exercised and snuggled kids a lot, so I guess I wasn't completely useless. And there was some minor web programming studying, so...
Anyway, got up, turned on the laptop, read email, etc., got up with the kids, bottle for Emma, milk for Connor, etc. Then I dressed for exercise, did my workout, 30 min. on my Gazelle, resistance #2, then took care of kids some more, felt all spunky because the weather has been warmer the past week, and there's only a few tiny patches of snow left in the front yard. So, I busted out the capris and sassy sandles, and fixed my hair. Then, because Gil was home sick with the flu today, I hurried over to the middle school to pay Dani's lunch money bill, sans little children.
12:00 pm - I made the mistake of putting down Emma for a nap, making lunch, and telling myself I could watch an episode of Supernatural while I had lunch. It's my current form of crack, I think, too addicting. It's half serious, half funny, really makes me laugh sometimes. And hey, it has two hot guys saving the world... that's all I'm going to say. The day fell apart after that. And here's the shorthand - all afternoon I was a slug. That's it, no detail needed, although I did a fun photo shoot with Foofie-Loo because she was 9 months old today. Must post that tomorrow.
6:00 pm - went upstairs, grilled some awesome homemade burgers (as opposed to grilled the frozen patties). Dude, some good summer times are comin'. Ran the video back to Smith's. Watched American Idol while I looked through the jewelry books I ordered off Amazon, that came in the mail today. They are luscious, and I better get my butt in gear if I'm going to have any money to play with at the end of next week. Aaarggghh!!!! Sue, you better call me tomorrow and kick my hiney. Anyway, hangin' with the kids, we read scriptures about 8:40 pm, picked up the tv room, got kids in bed, I finished looking through the jewelry books, deciding which ones to keep, and which ones to send back.
11 pm - check email and write my blog post really quick, or at least attempt to.

Food today - Quick list:
12 pm to 2pm - two pieces french toast (Gil begged me to make them, they are his favorite), then I ate my Malt-o-Meal w/ frozen fruit, then about a dozen pieces of Hershey's kisses, a big junkload of tortilla chips and fat-free cottage cheese, water
7 pm - an awesome grilled burger w/ cheese, and about 16 oz. raspberry soda pop, a regular bowl of choc cherry truffle ice cream.

End Post #35, 2009

1 comment:

Sue said...

Seriously, that's all you ate in one day? I'm a heifer cause I eat something about every hour!

"Sue called me, and I pretended that I was already awake, 'cause I was up late again last night." Hah! I thought you sounded groggy, but I didn't want to bust you!