Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bling Part Dos

8:05 am - Rolled out of bed, get us all ready for church, take a quick pic of Emma, we barely made it in time for the sacrament. At church, I turned in my two Project Linus blankets. I hugged the pink ladybug quilt goodbye. Sigh... I will have to make a rag quilt! But only after I sell off all the old stuff in my craftroom!!!
12:15 pm - back from church, change little kids' church clothes, worked on Sue's Secret Surprise
2:20 pm to 6:55 pm - got to nap, Ohhhhh, the pleasure of Sunday naps, I really needed it, my body is protesting the recent lack of sleep, and gave me a cold. I tell you, it's fantastic having babies with teenagers in the house who can entertain the little ones for several hours. I've got them trained well...
6:55 pm - wash some dishes, help Connor & Emma, make tacos for dinner with guacamole, yum, then come down to computer, intending to catch up on everyone's blog, but got distracted by looking at beading online, naughty, naughty!!
9:05 pm - read scriptures with fam, put kids to bed (bath, stories, nagging, etc.)
10:10 pm - down to computer to blog & write email
11:15 pm - go to bed!!!
Here I am, in all my new finery. Beautimous, nes pas? But it reminds me of 2 Nephi 13 - chewing out the women for their worldliness. Hmmm...

Emma, with her pink binky bling

I called Sue, and asked her if she wanted me to blog her Secret Project, or wait for the surprise in the mail. She said, "Oh, blog it!" So, Sue, expect this cute binky clip in the mail in a few days for Sweet Baby Mackay

Thought for the day:
Don't buy fudge marshmallow cookies, they are evil, because you can't eat just one! And, no, I'm not the only one who snarfed these. I only had five or six, not a dozen. That's important.

End Post #26, 2009

3 comments:

Sue said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy! Can't wait to get it in the mail! Thanks!

I, too, had a luscious Sunday afternoon nap. One of Lily's friends who lives out of town came over and they kept Amelia entertained enough that I could enjoy a mostly uninterrupted 3 hour nap. It's one of those things that seem slightly gluttonous, but it feels SO good that you just burrow further under the covers and quietly cackle with delight!

Anonymous said...

I had two naps yesterday and cackle is a great word! My feet were a little cold, so I turned on the electric heating pad and wrapped it around my toesies- now that is lucious...

Anonymous said...

Hello, now i feel a little bit better that I, and I alone comsumed an entire bag of Doritos over the last 2 days... they are just sooo "delicioso"... any one watch Dora??? Love the blogs, and the beads... you crack me with all of your funny little hobbies!!