Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Is It That Time of the Month Already?

Yesterday was a hint of things to come, maybe. Because today was so completely useless that I'm not even bothering with the usual time log. The only thing that saves it from being a complete waste was the fact that I got up, exercised, and showered. I've had plenty of days where I didn't even do that. And hey, I went to my Scout Meeting tonight, also not a waste. But the rest sucked. I made sure the kids were fed, but that's about it. I totally blew off the day, goofin' off. The house wasn't clean to begin with, but now it's totally trashed. Emma was in bed by 8pm, but I finally told Gil to go to bed at 9:30pm, Dani had already fallen asleep on the couch with an earache, might be at the doctor's office tomorrow. Anyway, I was useless, and Gil came downstairs at 10:30pm, complaining that Connor was still awake (I'd told Gil earlier to leave him alone and let him finish his movie), the house was messy, and it all really bugged him, and would I please fix it? One of my nicknames for him is Anal Child, a term of affection if ever I've heard one.

Oh, and the Food Log, you can just forget that, because once I started eating after I exercised, I pretty much didn't stop. I just had to be shoving something in my mouth practically all day. I couldn't even remember half of what I ate, if I wanted to. Which got me thinking, either I'm pregnant (perish the thought), or it's that time of the month. I usually have a day or two of ravenous appetite preceding Mother Nature's visit. So, I guess we'll see what happens in the next few days. TMI?

No comments: