Monday, July 20, 2009

Whew! Busy Day

Boy, it's 1 am, so I'll be quick, because tomorrow is going to be crazy, too.

Check out my new health/weightloss blog Battle For 200 & Beyond. I made my first post. Basically, it will list everyday what I eat, what exercise I do, and any other tidbits to share, such as tips I learn or feelings I'm having, etc.

Quick & dirty replay of today:

I got up at 6am this morning, and spent two hours meticulously planning an order with Notions Marketing. A few months ago, I placed an order, getting a batch of Wilton's long loaf pans, because they are such a great shape for making sandwich bread, square and just the right size. I finally got around to bringing the box of them to Relief Society yesterday, and they went like hotcakes, with requests for at least four more. I determined I wanted to order some more for my sisters, but I didn't want to order more stuff I didn't need or couldn't sell, so I tried to narrow it down to things I would actually use and/or sell easily.

Then, it was getting ready to exercise, talking to the kids, going to the Rec Center, coming home, more kids, showering and dressing (Oh! - as I was dressing, so was Zen, and I was trying to say something cheesy and cute about having a big naked man in my room, and Zen said something along the lines of "I don't think we fit into the attractive naked category anymore." As if we ever did. It just struck me as really funny at the time.) Then, we signed some more papers at the dealership for Zen's truck. Yes, the story is coming, maybe tomorrow. We did the shopping together at Wal-Mart (now that I'm trying to blog daily again, Jenn, you can count how many times I go to Wal-Mart in a week.) I kind of enjoy shopping with Zen. It's almost like a date.

We came home, and I prepared some cute treat bags for my VTs, because I felt crafty. My VTs came, then I ran to Smith's for a few groceries. Then, I started on my sewing repair work. I cooked the pizza around 3:30 pm, and at 4:20 pm I ran Zen to work. I came home and finished my sewing repair for the day, then drove it down to the dry cleaner's. I came home and tried to help the kids with various things. I tried to get ready to take Connor to the Rec Center, as I'd been promising all day, but we got there too late and they were closing. Sigh... I'll have to take him tomorrow. I was just glad he didn't throw an unholy temper tantrum. Then, it was washing some dishes, reading scriptures with the kids, and cooking kettle corn for Dani to take to Girls' Camp tomorrow for her shared snack. Now, blogging and going to bed. Whew!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Dani's going to Girls' Camp?! Holy cow, when did she grow up? I'm glad they're letting her slide in a little early!