Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Fifteenth!

Okay, people, here are FIVE blog posts, some of them REALLY long, to keep you busy reading and commenting (hint, hint) for a few days.

Gil turned fifteen today. CRUD! HOORAY! Now he's going to start bugging me to get a learner's permit, because now he can legally apply for one. When in the unholy monkeys did that happen? I am NOT old, I am NOT old, I am NOT OLD!!!

Gil's only birthday requests were a copy of an old computer game, Warcraft II, and an awesome dinner, steak and shrimp, complete with cheesecake for his birthday cake.

Homemade cheesecake, a family classic. Thanks for the recipe, Mom (Grammie)!

4 comments:

Lois Ann said...

Boy, that cheesecake looks luscious! Loved all the 5 blogs; Sue is here for a couple of days - her friend Cami is in town, so I am hosting Lily's neighborhood pals, plus Lily, Amelia and sleeping Mack, while Sue's gone shopping for some new clothes.
Looks like a great dry run for the reunion campout

Sue said...

How in the world did you luck out to not get requests for an iPod, designer jeans, hellatiously expensive sneakers, etc.?

Love ya, Gil!

Sue said...

P.S. I'm salivating.

Sue said...

Ok, I've done my commenting on all 5 new posts. Will you post something new now? We're all lurking...