Friday, July 24, 2009

Drama Queen Is Back

I'm about to fall over at my computer, I'm so tired. Dani got back from camp today. I missed the deadline to make a big "reveal" out of her bedroom, but she was excited I was doing it anyway. I got all my stuff out of her room, but it hardly made a difference, because then I made the mistake of opening her closet. Apparently, any cleaning effort she's made in the past few months, has been stuffed into her closet. I should have taken a before pic, but I did take a pic of everything I pulled out of the closet:

It was so much worse than it looks. It was like she'd taken everything she owns and just threw it in the closet, even tiny little earring pieces. I found a set of Lia Sophia earrings that Lora had given some time in the past. For shame! I confiscated it on the spot. If I find the other earrings, I'm keeping the set. Please tell me the "messy" stage isn't permanent.

This is exactly how I feel. Could I crawl in bed, please?!!!

I've promised Dani a new bedding set, and that we will paint her room. She says she found one set online that she really likes, and that she's willing to help paint the walls. It should be interesting.

It didn't take us long to be at each other's throats, once she was back. "I wish I was back at camp!!!!" was the reponse she made to us, whenever we were on her nerves. Drama Queen is back!

No comments: