Saturday, May 9, 2009

Too Lazy to Blog

See, this will be a fun game. These are some pics from a few months ago. YOU provide some captions or stories, and I'll tell you later the real deal about the pics when I'm not so lazy.







P.S. I was at the doctor's office today with Emma, who it turns out is probably just teething. Go figure, but more on that later. The waiting room was jam-packed with older people, and this made Connor very nervous. "The people are looking at me!" You know, 'cause he's the only kid in the room besides Emma, and they are both cheap entertainment for everyone else to watch. So, he got up and went over to the aquarium to look at the fish. I kept looking at him and giving him my cheesy "I love you aren't you so cute!" overly-smiley-face, at which point, he gave me the hand. You know the one, the "talk to the hand" thing with his face turned away from me. I tell you what, being an embarrassment to your children is on my Top Five Best Reasons To Be a Parent list. Good times, good times.

No comments: