Friday, May 1, 2009

So Stinkin' Cute!!

This is what happens when you shoot 170 pictures in two days:

Connor played balancing on the bed while he waited for me to finish exercising Wednesday.

Do we look like this to kids all the time, from bottom-up? This next set of pics were taken by Connor, who I am teaching to use my camera. Maybe I'll switch him the the smaller point-and-shoot, so I don't cringe everytime he holds the camera...

This is a happy accident pic. Way to go Connor!

Connor took this one of Emma. Not too shabby, not too shabby.

More pics by Connor.

I had this big urge to dress Emma in one of her summer outfits I got last fall on clearance, although this one came from one of my daycare Moms. I couldn't think of a better outfit that fit my "don't you love spring?" frame of mind. She wore her ladybug dress plus her cute red shoes and ladybug binky chain.

I love this pic, I should frame it. I can only aspire to photograph like Sue...

Just gotta have shoes!

Does this dress make my butt look big? Don't answer that.

When Zen walked through the door last night, he brought one of his buddies from work with him. It was a good time. He asked lots of questions about the kids, and I made spaghetti & meat sauce, salad, and garlic bread while they waited. We actually sat at the table for once. The kids were kind of confused, especially Connor, I think. Can you say couch potato eaters?

Connor pouted all the way through dinner, because he wanted to take pictures instead of eat. Of course, he wandered back later wondering where his food was. Duh! Eat dinner or be hungry!

Connor got into this big jumping thing the the past few days.

"Mom! Watch me!"

Connor also got a Thomas the Train toy faucet cover when he weaseled his way into going to Wal-Mart with me. Trains are still his all-time favorite toy.

Okay, 2am, must go to bed. See you tomorrow!

End Post #89, 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Emma's dress pics, what a cute little stinker!!!!

Sue said...

It's so fun to see what a child finds interesting with a camera. Sometimes I go through the pics on my cell phone and have a good chuckle over the things Lily has taken pictures of.