Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Email Intrigue

Okay, here's the deal. I sent out my little INNOCUOUS email about some cute scrapbook paper, and this is what Sue sent me:

You're not allowed to buy ANYTHING between now and Dave Ramsey, remember?

Love-
The Little Devil on your shoulder :)


(For anyone reading my blog, who is outside of the loop, Dave Ramsey is a national financial guru with a radio program, famous for helping people get out of debt. We are all attending his workshop on May 16th in Salt Lake.)

And I wrote back:

Yes, yes, yes, but if you will notice, they are advertising a PRE-ORDER, so these are a while off anyway, I'm guessing about a month before they are in stock. So, that leaves me time to get my crap together, SELL off my existing crap, stabilize my budget, make some real money, etc., before I can think about buying anyway.

;-) Becky


And Sue wrote back:

You have a problem. Admitting it is the first step.

-Little Devil :)


And I wrote back:

BUZZ KILL!

I got "flagged" dude. Totally NOT awesome.

And that's the story.


P.S. I have soooooo much blogging to do, but I have to finish the secret Mother's Day jewelry, so it can ship tomorrow. Love you guys!!

P.P.S. Katie's post about NOT buying scrapbook crap stuff was appropriate, too. Sorry, I'll get around to commenting, I swear, after the jewelry is shipped. Whew!

P.P.P.S. My Funny Man said something else today. Dani was pouting about something, I can't remember what, and after she stomped out of the room, Connor said, "Hey, Mom, guess what?" "What." "Dani's totally cranky!" Yeah, man, I got your message. Big newsflash there.

P.P.P.P.S. Have I told this one yet? The day after my post about Connor saying "Totally" all the time, I figured out where he got it from. FINDING NEMO!

{low-pitched surfer voice} "Gimme some fin. Noggin! Duuuuude. Oh, intro. Jellyman, Offspring. Offspring, Jellyman."

{high-pitched voice} "Jellies?!!! Sweeet!"

{low-pitched voice again} Totally.

And now we have to quote that part of the movie at least ten times daily.

And I love it when Connor says, "That is totally. Totally. Stuupid," with the pauses between each word. How does a three-year-old get to be so funny? By watching the teenagers, of course!

5 comments:

Lois Ann said...

I can hardly wait to see your funny kids in person this weekend

Lois Ann said...

Woops, I posted before I was done... My landscaper comes with his crew this morning to build my garden boxes for the back yard. Yahoo! Let's get rid of the ugly corner in the back yard, and grow some fun veggies to eat.

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!

Becky in Wyo said...

Ooooh, Katie, you made a fart joke!

Sweet, totally.

Sue said...

I do love a subtle fart reference, especially coming from a pelican.

Dude, you got flagged.

Flagged? Sweet!!!!

Totally.