Monday, May 11, 2009

Let's Play Beading

Okay, the first thing we noticed this morning, was how QUIET it was after the teenagers went to school. I think it's because most of the media was shut off. Foofie Loo, Baby Deet, Digga-Digga (a new one, just one of her baby sounds) is still tremendously leechy. I said to Mom, "I hope this isn't a permanent personality change." 'Cause I may have a breakdown if she is going to start whining ALL DAY LONG whenever I don't hold her. Although, she did throw up in her bed last night, so oddly enough, there's some hidden hope in this sickness. Maybe she'll get better, and be back to her sparkly self. Let us pray.

Emma sat with Grammie, briefly, and watched her play computer on her laptop, then she went back to sobbing. Sigh...

I exercised with Baby Deet sitting in the baby backpack on my back this morning. She contentedly bounced around back there for 30 min., but when I needed a shower, Grammie stepped in, and was the baby packhorse.

Mom, hard at work, carefully selecting her bead colors. You know you want to bead with us!

Foofie was content to sit by me, if I kept giving her things to throw off the table.

These are the projects we finished today, althought there are a few major ones we almost completed, and you will have to see them tomorrow.

Foofie lay down with her snuggle blankies and fell asleep watching Dora and Max & Ruby. Whew!

Tonight, we barbequed chicken, which took forever to cook because my grill needs cleaning. But then, we sat down and watched Better Off Dead with Grammie, who wanted to see it so she could be in on all the inside jokes. I was kept busy taking care of Emma and Connor, but I could hear her and Gil laughing at parts of the movie, so I think it was a success. She'll have to tell us in the comments, which parts of the movie were her favorites.

'Night y'all! It's only 9:20pm, and I'm too tired to do any more. No late nights for you! (this is the Soup Nazi speaking)

1 comment:

Lois Ann said...

Actually, Gil and I laughed a lot! Thanks, Gil, for amusing your grandmother by watching one of your mom's favorite old movies. And I liked the spunky French girl :-)