Sunday, November 4, 2007

Still Going!

I'm a little afraid of packing on the pounds these days, due to my summer guest. My appetite has really gone up, which is unusual, because all the times before, I lost interest in food the first three or four months. I was really afraid to step on the scales this week, but I finally couldn't stand the suspense, and weighed myself this morning. Still the same, thank goodness! I guess my body is just compensating for the needed increase in calories by making me hungrier. We'll see what happens. If I can just keep exercising, I'll be pleased with whatever happens. I've totally got my daily routine down now, where I get up at five, exercise, then get ready for daycare. I'm just waiting for the extreme exhaustion to hit me, and I'll have to drag myself out of bed to exercise. I hope I don't have to deal with that, because I know how easy it is to break the exercise habit. Sometimes, all it takes is just one missed session, and a whole string of excuses follow, and before you know it, you've lost the habit. So, my one healthy goal right now is to just keep exercising!

No comments: