Sunday, November 4, 2007

My Little Summer Guest


This was my revelation at Girls' Weekend, which is probably common knowledge by now. Maybe this is a test, too, to see who, besides the bloggers, is actually reading the family blogs!

I just can't keep from blogging about this. I'm holding off telling the kids for now, mostly because I'd like to see this pregnancy "stick" before I tell my daycare parents and everyone in our ward. So, the blogging code will be Summer Guest, because my kids read my blog occasionally, and I'm going to hold off telling them until January, if I can. So, I'll change my home page away from my blog for a while, and add some extra blog posts, so the kids won't see this particular post. Then, the rest of my posts can be about my pregancy, but still be in secret code. I'm not too worried about discovery. Gilean is very perceptive, and will probably figure it out anyway, but he can keep a secret. Dani can't keep a secret, but is mostly clueless. She just read my response to Sue's recent post, and didn't get it at all. Anyway, our little summer guest is due at the end of June, but will likely be here the first week of July. That will make four summer babies for me! I guess there's just something about the fall...

1 comment:

Sue said...

Shall we take bets on how long it takes Dani to see this blog post? Dani, if you read this, leave a comment that says, "Nee-ner, nee-ner, nee-ner, I'm not as clueless as you think!"