Sunday, September 16, 2007

Can I go to bed now?

4 am and all I've managed to do is read some blogs and attach a picture to my own blog. I knew it would be like this. Sigh.... Do I have to go to church today with my 2-year-old and squabbling teen/pre-teens after only four hours of sleep? I better, or else they'll rat me out to their father, who is out of town today.

Randomly Odd Bits: put a caption on this photo of Gil at Lagoon




Okay, here are a few suggestions:
"I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"
"No, please, no more roller coasters!"

3 comments:

Lizzy Lou said...

Gil in tearfull voice and massive headache: "I thought it said 44 inches or TALLER, not shorter! I hit my head every time the horses went UP....."

Sue said...

"Uuhhh, too much chili cheese dogs! I better stake down the covers tonight!"

Becky in Wyo said...

You guys are hilarious!

Okay, this is a picture of how Gil (my big tough teenager) felt after riding the big roller coasters at Lagoon for two hours. He was totally dizzy, and I just could not resist the picture. Makes me laugh everytime I look at it!