Saturday, October 20, 2007

White Trash Humor

I found this recipe at cooks.com by accident. I flashed by as a frequently-viewed recipe on that website, and I just had to look. I may not cook this, but I thought it was humorous:

WHITE TRASH

16 oz. peanut butter
6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 stick melted butter
12 oz. Rice Chex
16 oz. dry roasted peanuts
15 oz. raisins
1 box 10X confectioners' sugar
1 white plastic trash bag

Melt butter, peanut butter and chocolate together. Stir on low heat until creamy. In an extra large pan mix Rice Chex, peanuts and raisins. Pour creamy mixture over dry mix. Toss gently to coat. Pour confectioners' sugar into trash bag. Pour coated mix into trash bag. Toss to coat. Great Christmas gift!


Maybe Sue, the treat queen, could make this and bring it to the girls' weekend, but could you substitute something else for the raisins? They're gross.

P.S. Check out http://www.cupcakefun.com/recipes/ for some GREAT cupcake ideas. Should I bring some to the girls' weekend? You guys vote on the flavor! I'm leaning towards pumpkin or carrot, personally, but I'm flexible.

No comments: