Thursday, October 18, 2007

Kudos to Dan

Okay, Dan can be the strong, silent type, but we had a fun little exchange recently, that was so cute (can I say that about a guy conversation?), I thought it bears repeating.

Email from me to the whole fam: talking about the girls weekend, scrapbooking getaway. I didn't stop to think that the guys in our family just really don't care about the girl stuff. I usually just click all my family contacts and send it on. 'Scuse me!

Response from Dan: "I'm SUPER excited!:"

My reply: "Well good, Dan. Don't forget to bring your pj's, nail polish, silly giggles, and lots of chocolate to share!"

P.S. I'll be sure not to send any more 'girly' emails to you :-)"

Response from Dan: "I have my fuzzy bunny slippers all ready to go!!!!!!!!"

My reply: "Woohoooooo!!! I guess you're allowed to come, then."

I don't think I'll get in trouble for repeating this, you never know with men. But I thought you'd get a little chuckle out of it, and Dan, if you're reading, thank you, thank you, thank you. I really enjoyed our little "chat."

3 comments:

The Donnells said...

I have found that Dan has an extremely good sense of humor. I could not stop laughing when he posted on the fatty blog about the new pink jersey's that he hadn't been that excited to get something in the mail since his Red Green costume arrived. You have to know to get it but then it's hilarious.

Becky in Wyo said...

Hmmmm... sounds interesting. How long ago was that? Someone send me a link to Dan's fatty blog post, and I'll read it.

Sue said...

That Dan sure has turned out to be a funny guy, hasn't he? And to think I used to think he was uptight! Now he can tell a good fart joke with the best of 'em.

I laughed right out loud when I read Dan's email saying he was "SUPER excited!" When he got home I said, "Nice work. Way to amuse the fam!"