Friday, February 27, 2009

Pooped Out

Boy, this week sure caught up with me. I'm physically and mentally tired, so I'm cutting it short tonight

Time Log -

7:30 am - crawled out of bed, so tired, started laundry, exercised, checked online for hairstyles so I could copy one and order a print to take with me to my hair appt., fed Emma, dressed her, then I showered & dressed
10:10 am - looking online at various things, was going to go to Wal-Mart to pick up my print, but baby got cranky, so I put her down for a nap
10:35 am - ate breakfast, looked online at designs for "woobies" (the little square blankets, anywhere from 12" to 18" square, with ribbon loops all around the edges), most places call them "taggies" or "lovies", also looked at the dies at Accucut for making rag quilts (they cut the block and the fringe all at once, BIG time saver), I was going to order some, so I could hurry and make a few rag quilts for this Project Linus thing, but they weren't quite what I wanted, so I will bag that project for a later date, when I can invest the time and money in what I really want, also talked to Sue on the phone
12:10 am - I think the week caught up with me, and I was really tired, so I took a nap in the tv room while Connor watched tv and played toys
1:45 pm - Emma woke up, and I messed around some
2:10 pm - got the mail outside, and worked on bills
3:45 pm - checked some things online
4:10 pm - left to pick up my prints at Wal-Mart before my hair appt
4:35 pm - my hair appt, my stylist's name was Sue, she's been cutting hair for 20 years, much better cut than the last time. Remember?
5:10 pm to 8:15 pm - back home, alternated between taking care of fussy baby and finishing the pink ladybug blanket (I really wish I could keep it, I put a lot of hours into it, and it's so cute, might have to make another one for Emma), also dropped Gil off at the college to watch the musical Aida for the third time, he has a serious thing for the stage, ever since Brigadoon
8:15 to 8:45 pm - fed Emma, bathed her and put her to bed
8:45 pm to 10:00 pm - write blog post, look at rag quilts online, then goof off for the rest of the night, might have to go pick up Gil from the play, read fam blogs, must comment on them tomorrow, sooooo tired...

Better than last time, but still not there. Should I get the bottom cut off, and just get a short bob that ends right above my ears?

End Post #17, 2009
(only 348 to go, can I make it?)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow, I've been a bad commentor lately thanks to google reader, but I figured this many posts deserved a comment! Your making me feel like a huge slacker thanks to your time logs. Keep up the good work and I'm still up for girls weekend this March too!