Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Current To-Do List

Everybody has a list of things going on in the back of their head they'd like to get done. Here's mine, in no particular order:

1. Finish inventorying my craft junk, including the new stuff.
2. Get the website up and running, at least have a home page.
3. Get a final design for all my store pages on eBay.
4. Make sure to add sales, incentives, contest links to store page design.
5. Look into a store on Amazon.com
6. Design and get pricing on the mini page protectors.
7. Design mini-scrapbook covers for Accucut dies, make them "convertible", square, heart, circle, with "pins"?.
8. Design and get pricing on the lunchbox tins
9. Group and photograph all the punches and Sizzix dies to sell on eBay
10. Finish blankets for Project Linus, Relief Society service project
11. Do the daycare & craft business expense/income reports for taxes
12. Will I do my own taxes with a $79 software program, or pay someone $250 to do them?
13. Freaking sell this stuff in my craft room on eBay!!!!!!
14. Start making cards again
15. Card kits on eBay
16. Sometime in the spring, clean out and organize the garage again.
17. Build the modular boxes for my craftroom (really looking forward to having these done. I need them badly!)
18. Hang pictures on wall
19. More film developing & organizing old pictures.
20. Blog pictures from the past three months.
21. Drive stuff to Sue's house.
22. Design Mother's Day and Father's Day mini albums
23. Design RSHS scrapbook album
24. Once store is really up and running, and mini albums are in, advertise in the paper again, and on message boards at rec center & grocery stores.

I'm sure there are tons more, but that's what came out of my brain, impromptu.

Here's my log for today

6:45 am - woke up, exercised, showered, dressed
8:10 am - fed Emma, cleaned the kitchen
9:15 am - made cookies for visiting teaching, got me & the kids out the door
10:00 am - visiting teaching appt. to Irene Weber
10:35 am - back home, finished baking the rest of the cookie dough (Connor helped, I took pics, will post them tomorrow), washed dishes
11:35 am - get on the internet, check out party themes and cake recipes for Sue
11:50 am - work on my blog post for the day
12:05 to 3:20 pm - feed kids lunch, work on inventory, eat my lunch, play games with Connor, do laundry (oh, joy), fold laundry, give myself a pedicure (this means smoothing out my rough feet)
3:20 to 5:10 pm - help baby, do laundry, talk to kids
5:10 to 7:30 pm - shop at Smith's, cook dinner, eat dinner, feed Emma
7:30 to 9:10 pm - Emma's bath & put her to bed, looking for karaoke machine parts for Sue, some inventorying, more laundry
9:10 pm - scriptures with kids
9:30 to 10:45 pm - inventorying
10:45 pm - finish blog post, switch laundry, watch a little tv, go to bed

End Post #11, 2009

No comments: