Monday, February 23, 2009

Time Log - Monday

I'm working on a blog post about the importance of follow-through, but I'm saving that for the end of the week, after I crack the whip on myself and give this week my best, to see what I can accomplish. I'm going to try to keep a journal of my time each day, to see how I'm spending my time, and where I need to change my habits. So, here goes today:

5:30 am - alarm went off
6:00 am - finally dragged myself out of bed
6:25 am - got out the front door, went to the rec center to swim
6:35 to 7:00 am - swam 1/2 mile in 25 min., 1 lap on my back, 15 laps freestyle
7:00 to 7:30 am - shower, dress, and get back home
7:30 to 8:00 am - eat breakfast (healthy cooked cereal with frozen fruit)
8:00 to 8:25 am - kids wake up, fix bottle, change clothes, pick up toys
8:25 to 9:00 am - eBay paperwork, invoicing
9:00 to 9:30 am - change diaper, back to invoicing
9:30 to 10:00 am - feed Emma, Connor
10:00 to 11:00 am - clearing out email, eBay messages, etc., change diapers, put Emma down for nap
11:00 am to 2:00 pm - clean out Dani's closet & storage space under the stairs
2:00 to 5:20 pm - ate lunch, watched a few episodes of my new guilty pleasure, Supernatural, and took a nap (in my defense, I didn't fall asleep until 12:30am/1am last night.)
5:20 to 11:00 pm - helped Dani make meatball spaghetti (she did a good job, made the meatballs by herself with lots of hovering from me, and darn it, I should have taken pictures!), played with Emma, gave her a bath & put her to bed, nagged kids, inventoried lots of my scrapbook stuff I ordered back in December, tried not to kill Connor who was bored and kept interrupting me, read scriptures with kids, more inventory-ing.
11:00 pm - now I'm going to bed, and will probably finish one of my episodes. Hope I get more sleep tonight!

End Post #10, 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! Keep it up....

Love,
your Mom

Sue said...

I'm copying your idea today. I've got to figure out where all my time is going and figure out how much time I'm wasting on Facebook. So far today I've spent two hours and 15 minutes reading email, checking blogs, and looking at Facebook. And it's only 2:15.

I may need an intervention.