Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Got Butchered!!!

Cute hairdo, yes? This is the exact picture I gave the hairstylist today.

What the #@*$#&# blankety-blank holy monkeys happened here?!!! And don't tell me I just need to style it better. You should have seen that poor hairstylist trying to do something with this mess at the hair salon. You could just tell she knew she goofed. She kept messing with it, and messing with it, and finally gave up. I couldn't look at her when I lied and said it was okay. There wasn't anything she could do to fix it. Only time will grow it out. I haven't had this bad a haircut since, well, this--

Sorry, Mom, but it was a doozy!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Time to quit going to Supercuts where they hire the rookies. You're gonna have to shell out the dough for a REAL hairstylist. It's totally worth it. And if you aren't getting color, it's usually only about $25. You'd pay that much to get your hair back, wouldn't you?

I love the butched kid hairdo. It's just so quintessentially 1970's German girl.

Lizzy Lou said...

I think all you are lacking is the big green ear rings and alot of hair styling goop! You are a beautiful women, so don't worry about the hair and carry on. Besides, with the wind in Wyoming, a hair do never stays in place anyway..........

Jenn said...

I have to agree with Sue. Your taking a gamble with the Super Cuts girls. Luckily you look great with short hair. I do love the expletives though, although you should have said them to the girl who cut your hair! Luckily, hair does grow back ... eventually.

The Donnells said...

I went to the salon the other day too and had big plans to get a super cute do. Didn't happen. As I sat there and watched the lady trim away inch after inch I had had enough and told her to stop. Luckily before I started to cry. In the end I only lost 3 inches. But Jenn is right you do look really cute with short hair. I would just look like the kid on 3rd Rock From the Sun. And hair does grow back, especially if you are still taking you prenatal vitamins.