Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Going On a Walkabout

I felt a little cooped up on a Sunday evening a week ago, and decided to go on a neighborhood walk. Connor, Emma, and I were the only ones who wanted to go, so I put baby in her new stroller, and off we went.

5 Sep - our first outing in the new stroller, when I took Dani's lunch to her at school.

7 Sep - Just at the back edge of our circle is a huge, undeveloped area, bigger than a field. Here you can see the other side of it. Connor and I wandered around, looking at the landscape. I took pictures of Wyoming weeds and Connor threw rocks and clumps of dirt.





Weeds, yes, but pretty.



Connor, my little rock-throwing, mud-clump-exploding, monkey.

All that bouncing around the dirt and weeds put Emma to sleep.

"No, I'm not going home!" Run away! Run away!

1 comment:

The Donnells said...

Its just nice to get out of the house and let the little monsters run. In our case its a dog but I think little boys probably have the same amount of energy. Wyoming is pretty in its own windblown, weeded kind of way.