Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mini Yearbook - Girls' Getaway Weekend

Happy Circles patterned paper
8x8 album pages

Botanico Blue Oak patterned paper
8x8 album pages


Here are a few sample ideas using Chatterbox patterned paper and Bazzill cardstock. I can order wholesale from Chatterbox and Bazzill Basics, but these wholesalers often have long delivery times, so I'm not sure what we can get at this point. Another option is just for everyone to bring their white cardstock and a pen, and we'll just pass around paper to write cute notes on. Regardless, nobody has to haul their scrapbooking gear, just bring a pen.

Ooooh! I just had another great idea! Everyone bring 2" pics of yourself, all identical, and we'll exchange them. I can diecut little tag books, where each fat tag (maybe 4"x7") has a little frame at the top (1-3/4" opening), and we can sign the "tags", then tie the tag book together with a ribbon. Quick, easy, but totally cute, si? Here are a few sample pics:

I could also include an extra tag for each pic, so there would be two "autograph" tag pages for each picture. Fall colors could be tied with raffia, neutral tones with silver ribbon, or bright colors with white or black ribbon. But everyone get back to me quick, so I can order paper in the next few days!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love it! It'll be just like yearbook day in high shool. But if I understand correctly, you are going to make all of these? Are you sure you want to take on that task?!!