Friday, January 4, 2008

The Cat's Out of the Bag

I am ashamed. I have not blogged for weeks! And there's so much ground to cover! I tried to go back today and comment on everyone's blog for the past few weeks, so you can all feel the blogging love again from my neck of the woods , but if I missed something, let me know.

Anyway, I hope everyone's holidays were merry and bright. Here's our Family Holiday Pic again. Let me know if you want a hard copy mailed to you.
You guys guessed the secret pretty well. The bear Dani is holding represents my miscarriage from the summer, Baby Joseph. And the white ribbon on my wrist is for my current pregnancy.

Speaking of which, it's official! Everyone knows now. Dani is super-excited, and is crossing fingers and toes, and saying prayers that the baby will be healthy and will be a girl! She's going with me to my first ultrasound on Monday. Granted, it's too early to know if it's a boy or girl, but she's just totally into the baby experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that everyone finaly knows! yea, I want you to have a baby girl too... we could do with another girly in the family!

Sue said...

Yay! Now I don't have to worry about Lily telling Dani that she's having a new baby. That would not be cool if her cousin knew before she did!

If you get ultrasound pictures on Monday, you must scan and post! Oh wait, didn't you say your scanner was broken? Blast! Oh well, I guess you could take a close-up with your camera and post that.

Love the "fat & sassy" photo on the left!