Monday, January 21, 2008

Bugly

Oh, so much to blog, so much to blog! Might be one of those days where I wind up with four or five posts. Who knows?

You know, you just can't have one kid, it takes at least two, maybe more, to have this kind of fun:
I was hanging out in my room downstairs this weekend, when it finally registered on my brain what the kids were saying upstairs. I heard an endless litany of these words being repeated over and over - "Butt ugly... Connor, say butt ugly...." and Connor would say, "bugly." Gil and Dani were laughing their heads off trying to teach their baby brother to say this endearing phrase. I thought, "Oh great, more corruption from the older heathens. Well, at least it's only 'bugly'." Well, they kept at it yesterday, and now Connor can say, "Butt ugly." Can't wait for that one to be repeated in sacrament meeting.

4 comments:

Sue said...

He'll be the most popular kid in nursery! They'll be singing "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" and he'll say, "yeah, but you're butt ugly."

Nice.

Becky in Wyo said...

Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks...

Aren't teenagers wonderful?

Sue said...

Dan says, "freakin' kids!"

Anonymous said...

Me and gil had a blast teaching connor this phrase. I wonder what else we'll teach him.......:P