Sunday, April 25, 2010

Two Weeks Old

On the 19th, I took Sam in for his two-week well-baby checkup. Remember, he weighed 8lb. 4.9 oz. at birth, 7 lb. 12 oz. leaving the hospital, 7 lb. 15 oz. 6 days after birth. But on the 19th, he weighed 8lb. 13 oz. One pound in a week. Go Sammy! It's a relief knowing he's doing well. And I'm over the drama of nursing. Knowing I can feed him as much as he needs, and that he's healthy, is a good feeling.

My five children. This was as good at it got on Apr 20th. I got three pics, and then everyone scattered.

Apr 20 - two weeks old. Swallowed by the pants, but he'll grow into them.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Now that your family is complete, we really need to take a nice family picture. Let's make a date for sometime this summer.

Jenn said...

It's fun reading about all of your newborn adventures since I've just gone through them myself. I love Sam's plaid pants, I just got some for Bennett too. I think they're so cute. It's crazy how much your three boys look so much alike.