Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thoughtful Thursday

I'd be the first to admit that my blog has been kind of boring lately, maybe it's writer's block, or crankiness, or just winter blahs. So, with a little nudge from Jenn, let's see if I can post something worth looking at today, or at least something that's amusing for a few seconds. Let's look at some pictures!

My camera, Sue's handiwork. Thanks, sis. Just goes to show what a point-and-shoot can do in the hands of a professional.

I'm feelin' the baby vibe these days, can't you tell?

Here are a rash of Reunion '07 pics. 2008 will be the year of... The Babies?

Katy with an awesome menu display, also built by Chris. So much awesome food, the only shame is we all have only one stomach. Sigh...

Crafty Chick and her assistants can keep their crown this year. No one will be stealing it, or really aspiring to it. Their position is secure!

The rocks were perfect for little boys... and moms who worried about kids breaking their head open. Oh, well, it was fun!

Thanks for dorkin' it up for the camera, you're a real trooper! I'll be sure to bring Perler beads for you to the next reunion!

"I DO NOT LIKE BABIES! TEN FEET OF PERSONAL SPACE AT ALL TIMES!" It's okay, your secret is safe with us.

Anyone who looks this good in a suit needs to be banned from the water activities.

Again, no hot chicks allowed at the beach.

Connor has to live vicariously through other people's dogs. He loves to pet them, play in their food dishes, chase them, suck up to them, pet them, chase them, pet them, chase them, pet them...

Reunion thoughts, anyone? I'd be the first to admit I'm too lazy to organize a Reunion, so maybe this year we could do a daycamp kind of thing?

6 comments:

Sue said...

Oh baby, lovin' the hot chicks on the beach!

For reunion this year, I think we should do an overnight campout at Jordanelle Reservoir or East Canyon Reservoir. Everyone is responsible for getting their own campsite (or other accomodations) and we'll have a dinner together, but all other meals on your own. Each person should be assigned to bring something for the dinner rather than one person being in charge of the shopping.

Maybe in a year or two everyone will be ready for another "big one" at Bear Lake or something, but since we're having lots of babies this year and I'm still recovering from the trauma of coordinating last year's reunion, my vote is to keep it small this year.

Becky in Wyo said...

Yeah, I'm feelin' the small vibe. One over-night camping sounds fine to me. Pot luck dinner is fine, or at least passing out food assignments for the dinner ingredients sounds just as good. Although, I'm partial to Jane's breakfast burritos. Maybe we could pitch in on the ingredients for that one, too. Do we need to start thinking about getting campground reservations?

Jenn said...

I'm just thankful there weren't any pictures of me on the beach! Thank you. I think Sue has a great idea. Low key is great. I don't know when a good time to get reservations would be. We should probably get the ball rolling soon though. Um, Sue I hate to say this (for your own sanity), but if you don't do it nothing will ever get done.

Becky in Wyo said...

Yeah, I was talking to Sue on the phone last night, saying that I hope I don't offend anyone. I was just trying to have general bathing suit humor, and I tried to pick photos with people who I thought looked pretty good that day, and then say something humorous. I hope it is taken in the good-natured spirit it was intended. Anyway, enough babble about that. I think I'll send out an email sometime today, and see if anyone else wants to put in their two cents about reunion this year.

Becky in Wyo said...

connoris hair seemed really nion-colored to me in one of the pics

Anonymous said...

lol!
sorry guys, that comment was supposed to be mine. it ended up being my mom's because i forgot to put it up anonymous.