Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow

Hhmmm... Not too much to talk about, but first let me throw in my two cents about this lovely snow. I admire it, purely for its aesthetics. It's beautiful, really. Just not a big fan of continually scraping off the car and running kids everywhere when it's zero degrees outside and the wind is blowing. Is it just me, or am I kind of Scroogy these days? Anyway, here's a pic from our neck of the woods:

The view from my kitchen window. The big pile of snow out there is the handiwork of our neighbors.

Jenn's post reminds me of the other day, when Zen and I were commenting on our neighbors' gracious use of their big-boy snow toys four-wheelers with plow attachments and snow blowers to clear out a lot of the neighborhood the last few days, and he said I could get him a snow blower for his birthday in March. Maybe Mrs. Claus could give him something better next Christmas, something with four wheels...

P.S. Random thought - Would somebody make snow pants for fat chicks, please?

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh Becky, what would I do without you? You are the only one who ever comments on my blog! And snow, it does look pretty until it turns to gray mush. Aren't you supposed to find out what you are having soon?!!!

Becky in Wyo said...

Well, word is (from one of the office receptionists), that my doc won't do another ultrasound until the gluecose test, which is about four or six weeks away, so phooey!

Becky in Wyo said...

Sorry, can't spell glucose.

Sue said...

I was driving on our snow crusted road yesterday, thinking how the snowy mountains are pretty magnificent. Snow has many annoyances, but it really is magical if you can look at it through the eyes of a child.