Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wisdom or Weirdness?

Connor did it again. Just a few days ago, he made a weird/interesting observation. Just a little bit after waking up, we're hanging out in the kitchen, and he says, completely astonished, almost irritated, "Mom, pee and poop control everyone!" The nerve of the human body! I said, "Yep, everyone has to pee and poop." The next bit was a little garbled, but went something like this, "Mom, I can use my eyes to stop the pee and poop." "Well, that probably won't work very well." He thought for a little bit, then he said, kind of offended, "There are little guys in my brain making me pee and poop!" Little boogers, getting in the way of his play time. "Actually, that's not so far from the truth." Connor just has this way of making the funniest observations, that while childlike, are always surprising to me, coming from a four-year-old.

1 comment:

Sue said...

That boy is something special. :)