Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Well...It's Human

Yep, had my ultrasound Monday, and nope, my doc couldn't tell which kind it was. But all the other parts seem to be in working order, and in the right place. So, we're looking at a surprise baby. But, it was a little bit of a stressful experience at the time, though. I picked Dani up from school, because she'd been begging to go with me. I thought it would also be good, because she could help me corral Connor and Emma. That was true, however, Connor was all over the place because we were in the waiting room forever, and then in the ultrasound room forever again, so he got really bored and was messing with stuff. Emma was going stir crazy, and when I laid down on the table, and put on the paper cover they give you for modesty, she flipped a monkey. So, Dani would up taking them both out of the room, and she missed the ultrasound anyway. I felt bad for her, but I was really glad she was there to help. If I have another ultrasound before my due date, Connor and Emma are not coming with me! And I should have realized they should not have come in the first place, but oh well. Hindsight is 20/20. I've got pics to post, but I'll see if I can do that tomorrow.

I was going to start being such a good blogger, but I've been working like crazy with my eBay auctions, and may not be a good blogger this week, after all. But at least I'll have dough to pay my bills.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Naughty Baby! And naughty siblings, too! Yeah, the ultrasound is definitely a leave-the-little-kids-at-home event.