Sunday, November 29, 2009

September 2009

The orginal plan tonight, admittedly over-ambitious, was to get all caught up, from August to Thanksgiving, but I did get August and September done. 7 posts and over 50 pics! That ought to keep you busy for a while.

Besides the pleasant shock of Dani having matured into junior high, getting herself up at 6am and out the door by 7am, COMPLETELY by herself (her nauseated, exhausted, pregnant mother slept in), even from the first day of school, not much went on in the month of September. Here are a few cute pics:

Sometime buddies, except when Emma messes with his toys. But he always says, "Baby is my best friend, she's my friendship."

We went to Jenn's baby shower, which was fabulous, with many cute things. I was especially jealous of the frog/turtle quilt. But it was great to see family, and to shoot the breeze with my women family for an hour or two, sans children. Thank goodness for Dani and Gil, who came down with me that Saturday, and babysit Connor and Emma, so I could have a break. Love ya!

Just more cuteness from Emma. I always love the take-a-ride-or-play-peekaboo-in-boxes-and-baskets pics.

Emma got into the dress-up box and found a cowboy hat. Dani took a fancy to her cowgirl moment, and snapped these pics.

Good eye, Dani!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Emma is rockin' that cowgirl hat and Dani is rockin' the camera!

How yummy to have children old enough to get themselves ready for school.