Sunday, November 29, 2009

Allred Reunion Kitty

Okay, my picture-taking started diminishing rapidly in the face of my pregnancy, and being in the start of my first trimester, so the only pics I have of the Allred Reunion, are the kids chasing after this wild kitten they found in the garden.

I loved all the daisies in Rose's garden. A plain flower, but cheery just the same.

The kids were playing outside, and kept hearing the pitiful meowing sound. The found the kitten hiding in the garden, and couldn't wait to show me.

Emma wanted that kitty really, really badly.

Classic baby - cry until you get what you want. And the kids tried to talk me into keeping the kitty, but I firmly refused. I think Jenn would be disappointed in me, but ever since the kids were little, I have had an aversion to taking care of pets. I hope Jenn will always love her critters. But I'm a crustier person than Jenn. Her pets are probably safe.

1 comment:

Sue said...

We sure had lots of fun with kitties when we were kids, especially the KOA kittens. It was like you had a kitty rader whenever we went camping, you always found a friend. But yeah, I'm totally over animals now, too.