Monday, November 16, 2009

Half Way There

I'm now officially half way to baby. I've got my dr appt this week. I might find out if it's a boy or girl. My doc likes to wait forever on that issue, he does the ultrasound himself in his office, so he might not do my ultrasound until next month, but we'll see.

I felt the baby kicking me just this past Thursday night, and I was kind of relieved. It was the first time I definitely felt movement. It seemed kind of late this time around, compared to the others, when I'm sure I felt things several weeks earlier. I think I'm just so stressed out all the time right now, that I just don't notice something so tiny. But more on that later.

I want to blog more consistently. I need a little extra joy in my life. I got caught up on everyone's blogs last night and this morning, so I feel like I have extra permission to blog again. More tonight. Love, Becky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy monkies... I looked in my email and I had like 10 comments from you, yes, you were very busy!

Sue said...

Ok, I'm all caught up on commenting. Will you post something new now? Blogging is good for the soul!

Love you!