Thursday, January 1, 2009

Yahoo for 2009!!!

Let's start off the New Year on a positive note. I'm a lot more cooled off now than I was yesterday. Sometimes I'm like the gossamer fairy in a china shop, and the other people in the house (mostly male) are like the bulls. They don't mean harm, but they are impossibly stupid. Did I say I was trying to be positive? Deep breath...

So, let's here it for this year's resolutions:
1. Blog more often!!! Is it possible to blog everyday? Wouldn't that be an awesome accomplishment? But I don't know about that. I feel like committing to that would be jinxing it somehow... Maybe I could just have 365 different posts in 2009. See, I could do that. Onto the next one. P.S. Along with that goes the resolution to comment on the family blogs more often. I bet you all could get behind that one!!
2. Lose 20 pounds before the summer reunion. Hey, don't laugh. That could actually happen! I'm squeezing myself into a size 16 these days, barely, but I bet I could get into a size 14 comfortably by summer. What do you think?
3. Clean out my craft room This means selling off all the old stuff and getting organized for the new stuff, so I can have some serious playtime in there. "Serious playtime" - is that an oxymoron? Now I'm babbling. That's what I get for blogging at 12:10 am on Jan 1st, 2009.
4. Get my eBay store and Becky's Craftroom business in full swing This is doable and realistic, too. In fact, it better be in action by the end of January, or I'm in hot water!
5. Close my daycare This is also really going to happen. In fact, it will be a miracle, or an act of stupidity, if I hold out until school is done at the end of May.
6. Have an awesome summer! No kids to take care of but my own. It sounds heavenly! Let's go to Lagoon, let's go the park, let's build a great back yard and play hard, let's go visit people, let's get out of the house this year!!!
7. Hang up my pictures It's weird, but we've been in the house two years, and haven't hung up any pictures or nick-nacks. What's that all about?
8. Print more pictures!!! I keep telling myself, everytime I take great pics, that I'm going to have them printed at the lab, but then I never do. So, lets see those pics!

I bet I could think of more, but that will do for now. Maybe I will number each post at the end - here goes:
End Post 1, 2009

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Happy New Years to you too! Good luck with you resolutions. I seem to ge all excited about mine but by February I've lost all interest. I'm looking forward to your 365 posts this year.