Saturday, January 3, 2009

Why Are Saturdays So Useless?

I swear, almost every Saturday seems like a huge waste of time. Why can't I get stuff done on Saturdays? I plan out a big day of activities, and then by nightfall only a handful have gotten done, the house is trashed, and it feels like another weekend slipped through my fingers. But I could move Mountains on Sundays, when my internal working bug shows back up, and yet I'm supposed to rest from all my labors. I'm a slug on Saturday, but a work horse on Sunday. Aarghh! It's so frustrating!

End Post 4, 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so like me in so many ways... arent we AWESOME!!! Love ya, hope that you are not feeling so hurt and bloody... I think that we need to have a mid Jan Girl get together!!!! What do you think?? No KIDS, No HUBBIES... Just us, maybe Chris and I can come up to your house for a weekend!! Lets Discuss!!

Becky in Wyo said...

Yes, I'm done with the ranting. In fact, I almost feel guilty for ranting... almost.

But I do love my heathens, big and small, truly!

Girls' weekend? I'm game! I've got to think about where everyone can sleep, but I bet we can pull it off, especially if you're not opposed to sleeping on the couch. Maybe we'll kick the big kids out of their rooms (they love camping in the tv room, anyway), so you can sleep on a real mattress.