Friday, January 2, 2009

Somebody get me to the Betty Ford Clinic...

I seriously need to detox from the Holidays. I haven't eaten so much sugar in a really long time! Blechhh!! Just the thought of eating sweets makes me ill.

I have all this stocking candy left over, and I think I'm going to have to donate it to the dentist (? - I mean donate it to the kids, who will have to go see the dentist...)

My favorites were -


  • M&M's Premiums chocolate candies Rasberry Almond flavor
  • Hershey's Kisses - peppermint white chocolate flavor (maybe I could have just one more...)
  • pretty much any ice cream, although I did like the eggnog, pumpkin pie, and peppermint candy flavors
  • candied nuts of any variety
  • homemade cookies - need I say more?
  • pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, did I say I like pumpkin?
  • pies, pies, pies... apple/rasberry, strawberry rhubarb, peach, etc.

My size 16 pants still fit, I don't know how, but needless to say, I'm not weighing myself until AFTER detox, maybe in three weeks...

End Post 3, 2009

No comments: