Thursday, December 20, 2007

What's the Secret in Our Holiday Pic?

Guess the two clues in our pic. You may want to click on it, so you can see the larger version. Okay, not too big of a mystery, if you've been paying attention to my blog for the past few months. Hint: it's something we're wearing/holding. As many picky things as I found in this photo, the amazing thing is this is only one of four, and this is the only one where we're all in it. It was done in five minutes, in the freezing, blowing cold, with the camera propped on a ladder (tri-pod is missing). I'm just grateful we got it done at all. And believe it or not, this is possibly the best family photo we've had in years, pretty much due to my overall cheapness for professional photos. I don't know if Sue finds this annoying, or just a relief. Hmmm... an opinion Sue? But, I guess I could have done it cheap at Wal-Mart, or the like, too, and I never did. But I take tons of candid pictures, so what is my problem? I just don't know. Sorry, the babbling took over again. Moving on -

Kids are kind of fun, you know? Once I got all the presents wrapped the other night (due to much nagging from Dani, bless her heart), Dani and Gil were so excited, it kind of got me in the holiday mood. I've been baking and make two goodies:
1. Creamy Mint Cookies - Make a sugar cookie recipe, then add a bag of creamy peppermint chips (I found this in the baking section). Very yummy, a big hit at our house!
2. Peanut Brittle
Maybe I'll even get my visiting teaching gifts delivered tonight.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm trying to figure out the clues. All I can think of is that you are all wearing blue, and Dani is holding a blue bear and you have a blue ribbon on your wrist. Maybe you are having a BOY?!! Although is it too soon to tell? Other than that I have no idea? I'm going to need some feed back! The picture looks really good too.