Friday, December 7, 2007

Thoughts From Summer Guest

"FEED ME SUGAR!!!!!! Here are the kinds I like:"

1. Lucky Charms (original or generic, who cares?)
2. Mommy's sugar cookies (the soft chewy kind, no icing)
3. Honey Bunches of Oats
4. Fresca
5. Key Lime Pie
6. Donuts, basic sugar-glazed
7. Milkshakes
8. Apples, oranges, all berries & juices
9. Chocolate (almond-toffee Treasures when I can get it)
10. Sweet breads (cinnamon rolls, banana bread, Mommy's made-fom-scratch buttermilk pancakes)

"Other things I crave:"

1. V-8 (really yummy!)
2. Lasagne
3. Chicken & cheese taquitos
4. Mixed nuts (sometimes with dried fruit)
5. Homemade chicken noodle soup (yummy!)
6. Tortilla spirals (the kind with cream cheese and various fillings)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Mmm...I'm coming to your house!

The Donnells said...

That all sounds very good. I am totally addicted to orange rolls. They bake in like 8 minutes and they last about that long too.

Becky in Wyo said...

Man, I wish I had all these foods at any given time. I especially want lasagne, but have been too tired and lazy lately to make any. Where's the Tired-Pregnant-Lady-Food-Fairy when you need her?