Thursday, August 20, 2009

Holy Monkeys! He's Driving!

Well, since the fam reunion last weekend, two things have kept me out of the blogger world: one, I've had a bad cold and have had no motivation to do much of anything, and two, my laptop died! It's in the shop, and it will probably be Monday or Tuesday before I know what's wrong with it, and whether or not I've got to start saving my pennies for a new one. Which means I've had to duke it out, at least in theory, with four other people in the house for computer time (Zen, Gil, Dani, and Connor), and I just haven't had the energy to do it. So, I finally muscled my way in tonight, and I'll see what catching up I can manage to do.

Here's the "Holy Monkeys!!" moment: my teenage son has started driving. SAVE ME!!! We've been out a few times since yesterday, just going a mile or so around the neighborhood. It's probably a good thing my brain is a little out of it, and I feel buzzed from this cold, or I'd probably be more freaked out. I'll see if I can post some pics tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Welcome back! You'll have to put some pictures up of the reunion, so I can see what we missed out on. I hope you get feeling better soon and get your computer fixed so you can get back to blogging on a regular basis!

Sue said...

A teenage driver at your house? That is NOT okay, especially considering who the two adult drivers are that are doing the training!