Saturday, August 9, 2008

Emma Jean's Blessing

So much blogging, so little time. Not to mention, I feel like the little piggie who's trying to get a little time in at the trough. There are too many computer HOGS in this family! Perhaps a laptop in my stocking this Christmas... yeah, right.

But I digress. Emma had a wonderful blessing this last Sunday. Thanks to everyone who could come. And for those of you who couldn't, here are the pics. I would love to post her blessing here, but I fear that the internet is not a good place for something of a sacred nature. Mom and I recorded it, though, so it will be written down, I'm sure. Sue was a fantastic photographer, I must say. All the pics were taken by her, whether it was my camera or hers. A sampling:

Gee, what a good lookin' crew!

The Cox side of the family.

The Allred side of the family. Zen's parents, Ron and Rose, and Zen's sister Mickie, her husband Steve, and their children.

Three generations of Cox women.









P.S. Happy Birthday to Sue, on such an unusual date: 8-8-08! Also, if you haven't read Breaking Dawn yet in the Twilight series, get with it! I'm itching to discuss the book!!!! Teaser thought: I didn't see that one coming, but on the other hand, you put all our speculations together, and you can kind of see we were headed in the right direction.

2 comments:

Lizzy Lou said...

She is such a sweet little girl....and with fat little cheeks now. Happy Blessing Day from your Auntie Eliz.

Jenn said...

My comments are three fold:

1- You look so great and I can't beleive you lost your baby weight already
2- I love Emma's dress
3- You are such a tease! I pre-ordered Breaking Dawn and still haven't gotten it yet! So I'm not quite sure what the benefit of ordering it was. When I ever get it, and actually finish it I will be more than happy to discuss it with you.

p.s. Happy late birthdy Sue!