Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Road Trip to Sheridan - Part 2

More Sheridan pics:

Aaaah... nothin' like like bummin' around at the hotel pool.
Kids in hotel rooms only lead to jumping sessions.
The steak was great, but kids were still tired!
Sheridan Rodeo - Crow races. I kept wondering how much pain those guys were in racing around bareback, if you know what I mean. Although, I'm sure the Native Americans figured out how to ride bareback without injury hundreds of years ago.
Classic Bronc Riding!
Sheridan Parade Friday morning. I just love that people were watching the parade from the balcony. Sheridan downtown was so lively, unlike the main street in many small towns.

Amazingly, Emma slept through the whole noisy thing, even the gunshots from the cowboys!
Hey, even the Scotts made it to the Sheridan parade!
Random - someday, I want to own a car this color. I love it!
One group was handing out balloon shapes, but Connor's sword didn't even last a minute before he popped it.
Ginormous playground at Kendrick Park.
Four spring/summer babies in 2008. What will 2009 bring?
This was the best one. Could I get some cooperation, here?
Classic Sheridan experience - ice cream in the park. What was your favorite flavor?

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun. I wish we could have been there. I love the picture with the four babies. Emma and Sedona look so tiny next to the chunky boys. P.S. I'm sending your present today so look for it in the mail!

Sue said...

I got Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream and it was luscious. When I was a kid I think I always used to get Bubblegum flavor. I'm so mature now!

Sue said...

I'm really glad you got the pics of the kids swimming and jumping on the bed. Lily loves wrestling rough with Gil! And since they spent about 75% of their hotel time in the pool or jumping on the beds, it was definitely worth catching on film. I'm gonna have to steal them for my blog!

The Donnells said...

Yeah more pictures. I am so glad that someone got some. I like how we almost had all the kids in age order from youngest to oldest, Jen and I just needed to switch places.

The Donnells said...

Oh and Moosetrack ice cream all the way. That is all I get these days.

Anonymous said...

I look bored out of my mind in the parade picture with my dad and Connor.