Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Catch Me If You Can


Gas shmas. Emma is on the verge of smiling at people, and meaning it! I caught her smiling here when she had just fallen asleep, a feat she often performs after she's had a bottle and is feeling drowsy. Just as she falls asleep, she smiles! She'll even giggle a little. It's so cute! I talk to her a lot when we snuggle and you can see her thinking, and wanting to mimic what I do. It won't be long before she's smiling like crazy. Do you see her double chin? She just looks so much healthier these days than she did at a few weeks old after losing nearly a pound with my lame breastmilk. Scroll down and compare the pictures. I bet she's eight pounds now.

1 comment:

Sue said...

"Ahhhhh, pleasure..."

A full belly and a cozy bed. Could a girl ask for anything better?