Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How Big Am I?

I took Sammy and Emma in for their shots today. Emma took it like a champ, and Sammy cried his poor little heart out. Emma turned two this month (we're putting the party on hold for Zen, who is out in the field), and Sam turned two months. Emma weighed 28 pounds, and is 35 inches tall, about 80th percentile. Sammy is 25-1/2" tall, about 95 percentile for his age, and weighs 14 lb. 7 oz. Go Sammy!

Froggy!

I am a little blob of playdough.

But sometimes I smile!

I took Connor and Emma to Arthur Park tonight. Emma, as usual, kept running off to join the circus (because she's a monkey), making me chase her and bring her back to the playground. I got exercise points for that, don't you know.


3 comments:

Lois Ann said...

I really must get a better "Grandkid birthday alarm system" figured out! Maybe you mean you took Connor and Emma to Arthur park, not Gil? I am so sorry to be missing their play - this cranky old right hip is just not much fun to travel in the car with... sigh... but I think it is getting a little better. Thank you MOtrin :-)

Jenn said...

Sammy looks so much like Gil to me. He is so cute, and such a big boy already. He's only three pounds smaller than Bennett. And he is at the best age right now. I loved that stage when they start smiling and cooing and getting little personalities.

hcj_c3 said...

Hello