Friday, April 4, 2008

Opportunity Lost

After living in a fog of sameness for the last ten days (...okay, maybe everyday), I wish, wish, wish, I'd put something stupid up on my blog for April Fool's Day. Pick your favorite:

"I'm sad to say there will be no Emma this summer. We've decided to name the baby either Bambi, Candy, or Hepzebah."

"Hey, I won the lottery, and I'm treating everyone to a luxury vacation to Hawaii this year! And not just that, I'll foot the whole bill for our Sheridan trip. Sweet!"

"The good news: no more daycare for me. The bad news: it's because I'm having triplets!"

More to come... maybe.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I wanted to do the same thing. The only problem was I thought of it a week later as well. Oh well, there's always next year. Personally, I like idea number three. It would have been kind of believable too if you hadn't already had a couple of ultra sounds.