Friday, April 11, 2008

Back in the Groove?

I feel like blogging today, for some reason. I've been floating around in a fog for months now, seems like. One day just melts into another. I get up, shower, take care of kids, make dinner, watch some tv or read, go to bed, then get up and do it all again. I think my brain's been shut off for some time now. Blah. So, here are some random items for a little pick-me-up.

It's from the 2008 Crack calendar. I emailed this one to Sue several months ago, so that's why I've got the pic. Somebody stole my calendar, otherwise I'd post the companion joke to this one.

Dani at the 2008 Ice Show this past weekend, as a werewolf.

Go on with your bad self!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always said "Becky never met a fart joke she didn't like", more than that, she never met one that didn't make her giggle and cackle and howl until the kids were all drawn around us bouncing up and down on the bed joining in on the laugh. Any reservations one's properly mannered instincts might have about laughing at such vulgarity are totally forgotten as you join in on the infectious fun. And, for the record, This Fart joke is way funnier than most.

Jenn said...

If there is one thing Sue has taught me, it's that there's nothing like a good fart joke.